This posts explains how to play the Euro 2020 Predictor Game on Fanteam.
Euro 2020 Predictor Game rules
Here is how to play the prediction game. Join the game and start predicting the results of the group stage matches.
- You will accumulate points for each correct prediction.
- In a football tournament like Euro 2020, you will earn points both for group stage predictions and playoffs predictions.
- The first deadline is when the group stage begins. You can make any changes to your predictions as long as the deadline has not passed.
- The second deadline is when the playoffs begin. Based on the results from the group stage, you can then predict what happens in the playoffs. Again, you can freely change your predictions for the playoffs as long as the second deadline has not been passed.
- In case of a tie, the winner will be the user that predicted the champion correctly. If they both picked the same, then the number of finalists, quarterfinalists and Ro16 teams will be used as tie breakers in that order.
- If a match is not played/canceled for any reason (incl. Covid-19), then it will not score any points. In case of this being in the Playoffs, the advancing team will earn the points for qualifying to the next Round.
Scoring – Euro 2020 Predictor Game
Find enclosed an overview of the scoring rules for each of the 3 stages of the predictor game
- 1 point for correct match outcome (home, draw, away)
- 1 point for correct team score (each team – max 2 points for both)
- 2 points for correct table position for each team after the Group Stage has finished
Once the round of 16 us confirmed, you can predict the outcomes of the matches. Please note that the teams available in the screenshot are just to illustrate how it will look like, it is not a prediction you should follow!
- 4 points for each team in the quarter-final
- 7 points for each team in the semi-final
- 10 points for each team in the final
- 15 points for selecting the correct champion
- 5 questions
- 2-7 points each
- 18 points in total
Euro 2020 €5,000 GTD Predictor Game
Find enclosed all the facts around the Euro 2020 Predictor Game.
- BUY-IN: €5
- GUARANTEED PRIZE POOL: €5,000
- DEADLINE: June 11th at 21:00 CEST (20:00 BST)
- Max number of entries per user: 1
- Prize distribution: Standard, 20% of the field, €1.000 to first place
- For each entry, €4.50 goes towards the prize pool. €5,000 is the minimum prize pool for this contest. If there are more entries than needed to reach the guarantee, the prize pool will be bigger than €5,000.