With Euro 2020 now in full swing we’ve seen almost 30,000 of you dip your toes into our signature £1m tournament. The great news is it’s not too late to either join the party, or add more teams, to enhance your chances of taking home that £200,000 first prize!
Late registration is open, and will be until gameweek two kicks off at 2pm BST on Wednesday 16th June. To give you a fighting chance of catching the early pace setters every late reg team starts on the average score from gameweek 1. This means if our entrants for gameweek 1 scored an average of 42 points, then any late reg teams will start on 42 points.
There’s some serious advantages to late reg, as seen when our UCL group stages tournament winner took that route to glory:
- You’ve a great idea from gameweek 1 of who’s in form, who’s fit, and which teams are firing. We all saw the Italian swagger on Friday, and just how deadly lukaku looked against a hapless Russia. Late reg means you can use that knowledge to your advantage.
- A big concern amongst the community has been which teams qualify early and therefore rotate in gameweek 3. With a late reg entry one match per team is already in the books, so you’ve a much better idea of which teams may be rotation central in the near future! Italy have a big win on the board already, and next face a goal-shy Swiss team who only drew their first game. Therefore you know if Italy win that match, they could potentially rest players in gameweek three. Use that knowledge when picking your late reg team!
- Having an average score from gameweek 1 is a great foundation to build from. Currently over 30% of teams will be in the prizes, so you won’t have a mountain to climb before hitting those cash spots. Many a great fantasy performance starts ok and builds to greatness…..
- Some of the fancied teams will have their hardest group fixture out of the way (e.g. France and Germany for starters!), meaning you can load up on their players without any transfer penalties. You may not have fancied Mbappe and co against the Germans, but they have Hungary in gameweek 2 so fill your boots!
- You’re even able to see the confirmed lineups for the first game in gameweek 2 before submitting your team. So if you fancy Finland to fire, or Russia to rebound, you’ll have all the info you need!
- Entered from the start but your teams have been dire? Late reg is your chance of redemption, a second shot at glory! There’s nothing worse than doing all that research and tinkering only to be ‘out of it’ early. With late reg you have the tools to go again.
With £1m on the line and several weeks of Euro 2020 action to come, you’d be mad to miss out on more fun in our signature contest. Join the fun using the link below, only £20 per entry with £200k to first place: