G’day! Welcome to the Big Bash Leaderboard. The leaderboard runs over 8 rounds, starting on the 12th of December and finishes on the 22nd of December. Get an early Christmas present by winning the first place prize of 40 cricket tickets, to be used for the Big Bash or the Ashes over the coming month. We have over 100 tickets to be won in total. Can you prove yourself to be the ultimate fantasy Cricket whizz? Bonza.
Leaderboard schedule €2 contests
- Sydney Thunder vs. Melbourne Stars (12/12, 08:15 GMT)
- Brisbane Heat vs. Melbourne Renegades (13/12, 08:15 GMT)
- Hobart Hurricanes vs. Perth Scorchers (14/12, 08:15 GMT)
- Melbourne Stars vs. Sydney Sixers (15/12 ,08:15 GMT)
- Brisbane Heat vs Sydney Thunder (19/12 08:40 GMT)
- Perth Scorchers vs. Hobart Hurricanes (20/12 08:15 GMT)
- Sydney Sixers vs. Adelaide Strikers (21/12 08:15 GMT)
- Melbourne Renegades vs. Perth Scorchers (22/12 08:15 GMT)
How does the scoring work?
Scoring is based on the net profit each user got at the end of each round. The user who earns the biggest net profit earns the 1st place points. The user with the second most profit gets 2nd place points and so on.
Net profit is calculated as follows: Total winnings minus total cost of buy-in.
Max entries will be 25 per contest so it is up to you what strategy you take.
To participate in the Big Bash Leaderboard you just need to participate in any of the 8 rounds that make up the leaderboard.
The winner will be determined by the user who has won the most total points after 8 rounds.
The top 30 users from each round earn points, based on the table below
1st 40 x €2 Cricket single game entries
2nd 20 x €2 Cricket single game entries
3rd 10 x €2 Cricket single game entries
4th – 10th 5 x €2 Cricket single game entries
Terms & Conditions:
- From the 12th of December 2021 until the 24th of December 2021 (for a total of 8 rounds) all players who turn a profit in Big Bash Leaderboard will be included in the leaderboard. At the end of the promotional period, the top-performing players who collect the most points will share the awards.2. The metric for the promotion is the net profit in the advertised contests. Net profit is calculated as follows: Total Returns (Winnings) minus Total cost of Buy-Ins.
- If two or more players have the same net profit in a round, the player with the most entries in this round will win the tiebreaker. If the entries are equal, then the highest finishing position (best team) among these users will break the tie.
- If two or more players collect the same Total Points on the Leaderboard, the player with the best result (net profit) on the last Round will win the tiebreaker.
- FanTeam reserves the right to remove any player from the leaderboards in case a player shows delinquent behavior, or abuses any game mechanics to gain an unfair advantage over the other players.
- FanTeam reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at its sole discretion, including cancellation, modification, or suspending the promotion’s operation if FanTeam believes that the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Special COVID-19 cancellation policy: If less than 80% of tournaments are played, the leaderboard prizes will not be paid out.