Fanteam and the Scout Gaming Group are delighted to announce the opening of our €25,000 Fantasy PGA Tour Season Long Game
We hope by now you have had a chance to play Fantasy Golf on Fanteam and have enjoyed it as much as we did in creating it. Now it’s time for the next step. Fanteam is famous for its record-breaking season games and it’s now Fanteam Golf’s turn.
We have combined the best features from other season games and made sure to include our own to make a format completely unique that we think you will love.
Haven’t played Fanteam Golf yet? Not to worry, there is a host of great content on the Fanteam blog including our Fanteam Golf beginner guide
The Season Contest will start on the 10th of March 2022 (The Players Championship) and will run until the 7th of August (The Wyndham Championship).
Entry to this contest is set at €20/£16.80 and the prize pool is fixed at €25,000 guaranteed. Once those seats are gone, they’re gone!
- The season will start on the 10th of March (at the Players Championship) and run until the 7th August. There will be 21 gameweeks in total. Each gameweek is one golf tournament.
- Users will pick a squad of ten golfers from a 100m budget.
- Six will make up the playing spots with four making up the bench.
- Auto-Sub will be in place – If one of the selected six do not start a gameweek they will be auto-subbed. This will be in order of priority from left to right of the subs bench much like the PL season game.
- There will be a maximum of one transfer per gameweek. Users will be able to roll transfers each week should they wish to & this will not be capped to an amount.
- There will be one wildcard that can be used at any time.
- Users will be able to select one Captain each week and will have a 1.25x multiplier.
- Underdog will have a 1.25x multiplier and this will be an automatic selection. Note: Underdog will always be the cheapest of the six players. See our support pages for more info on tiebreakers.
- The points system will be the same as our Main Event scoring rules.
- There is no safety net for this season’s game.
- There will be no player price changes in this tournament.
- Users will be able to enter a maximum of 50 teams.
- There will be no late registration for this tournament.
- The deadline for changes on all gameweeks will be the start of each event.
- The player pool will be fixed at the start of the season-long tournament. No players will be added to the tournament once it begins.
- If a captain is selected that does not play in the Gameweek, no captain points will be scored by any player.
- If an underdog is selected that does not play in the Gameweek, the Underdog will pass to the next lowest priced player who does play (including any subs activated).
LINKS & RESOURCES
The points system will be the same as found in our Main Event games. A full breakdown of the Scoring System for our €25,000 PGA Tour Season Long game is provided above in the info-graphic.
- What is a wildcard? A wildcard allows you to make unlimited free transfers throughout a Gameweek. For example, you may want to play your wildcard if your team is underperforming, or you have lots of players missing for an event. When using your wildcard you must still stay within your budget.
- When can I use my wildcard? At any point from the start of Gameweek 1 onwards.
- Once I’ve played my wildcard, can I make unlimited changes? Yes. Once your wildcard is active, you can make unlimited changes to your team until the Gameweek deadline.
- Do all transfers have to be made at the same time when using my wildcard? No. Any transfers you make within that Gameweek are free up until the next deadline.
PRIZE POOL BREAKDOWN
A full breakdown of our €25,000 PGA Tour season-long game prize pool breakdown is provided in the info-graphic below.
LIST OF EVENTS IN OUR SEASON GAME
Mar 10 – 13
THE PLAYERS Championship
TPC Sawgrass, Ponte Vedra Beach FL – USA
Mar 17 – 20
Innisbrook Resort, Palm Harbor FL – USA
Mar 24 – 27
Corales Puntacana Championship
Corales Golf Club, Punta Cana – DOM
Mar 31 – Apr 03
Valero Texas Open
TPC San Antonio, San Antonio TX – USA
Apr 07 – 10
Augusta National Golf Club, Augusta GA – USA
Apr 14 – 17
Harbour Town Golf Links, Hilton Head Island SC – USA
Apr 28 – May 01
May 05 – 08
Wells Fargo Championship
TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm, Potomac MD – USA
May 12 – 15
AT&T Byron Nelson
TPC Craig Ranch, McKinney TX – USA
May 19 – 22
Southern Hills Country Club, Tulsa OK – USA
May 26 – 29
Charles Schwab Challenge
Colonial Country Club, Ft. Worth TX – USA
Jun 02 – 05
the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday
Muirfield Village Golf Club, Dublin OH – USA
Jun 09 – 12
RBC Canadian Open
St. George’s Golf & Country Club, Etobicoke – CAN
Jun 16 – 19
The Country Club, Brookline, MA
Jun 23 – 26
TPC River Highlands, Cromwell CT – USA
Jun 30 – Jul 03
John Deere Classic
TPC Deere Run, Silvis IL – USA
Jul 07 – 10
Keene Trace Golf Club, Nicholasville KY – USA
Jul 14 – 17
The Open Championship
St. Andrews Golf Club, St. Andrews
Jul 21 – 24
TPC Twin Cities, Blaine MN – USA
Jul 28 – 31
Rocket Mortgage Classic
Detroit Golf Club, Detroit MI – USA
Sedgefield Country Club, Greensboro, NC
- What is the entry fee for this PGA Tour season long contest? Entry to this contest is set at €20
- Will the prize pool grow over €25,000, or is it fixed at €25,000? No, the tournament prize pool is set at a guaranteed €25,000. The tournament prize pool will not go above or below this amount.
- If I enter a team before the contest starts, can I make changes to my team? Yes. You can make unlimited changes to your team, without penalties, until the contest starts on March 10th 2022.
- Do I have to change my captain each gameweek? You will not be forced to change your captain each week, no. Who you decide to captain each week is of course your decision.
- Can I cancel my transfers? No. Once you have clicked to confirm your transfers, they cannot be changed or reversed by you or us, so please be extra careful when making your transfers.
- How many transfers each Gameweek do I get? You have one free transfer per gameweek. These rll over if unused, with no maximum.
- Can I make extra transfers after I have used my free transfers? No.
- Do we have any Wildcards to use? Yes, you have one wildcard to use at any point from the start of Gameweek 1 onwards.
- What are the Gameweek deadlines? The Gameweek deadline will be the start of the event each week, these times vary.
- In the event of ties players will receive the higher points e.g. all players finishing joint third would receive 15 points
- Playoff holes will count towards finishing position only, individual hole points are not counted during a playoff
- Golfers receive fantasy points for all completed holes that we receive statistics for. If a golfer withdraws or is disqualified before completing a round, the golfer will receive fantasy points for all holes completed in that round. Golfers who withdraw or are disqualified will not be eligible for a finishing position bonus.
- Golfers must complete 18 holes to be eligible for a bogey free round bonus. If a round is shortened to less than 18 holes, no golfers will be eligible for the bonus in that round. If a golfer is disqualified after a round, that golfer is still eligible for the bogey free round bonus.
- Golfers must complete four 18 hole rounds to be eligible for the all 4 rounds under 70 strokes bonus. If a tournament is shortened to less than 4 rounds or a round is shortened to less than 18 holes, no golfers will be eligible for the bonus. If a tournament is more than 4 rounds, no golfers will be eligible for the bonus.
- Lineups may be edited at any time leading up to a tournament. Each individual golfer will become “locked” at the scheduled start time of the tournament.
- Golf contest start times are subject to change based on the time of the first tee time. In the rare case that a tournament starts before the scheduled start time, all golfers will become locked as soon as our feed reflects that the tournament has begun. Additionally, any swaps that were made after the real-life start time of the tournament will result in those lineups being disqualified and refunded.
- If the PGA Tour shortens an event for any reason, then the statistics that are generated for the portion of the tournament that has been completed will be used to finalise and payout contests.
- If any event is cancelled during the schedule it will be skipped and not replaced.
- If the whole PGA Tour is suspended at any point, gameweek dates will be reworked as required.