It’s a big night in Turin this evening where the first semi-final of Eurovison takes place. Here at Fanteam we are not only covering the semi-finals with fantasy contests but also have many markets now live on our sportsbook.
The Outright market has a strong belief Ukraine’s Kalush Orchestra can follow in Jamala’s footsteps in 2016 for what would be a second ESC win for the war-torn nation in the last seven years. Ukraine are currently 1.47 to win the final. Last year’s winners Italy are the second-favourites to win in their home country at 6.0. The United Kingdom who have heard the words “Nul Points” far too often in recent years are surprise third favourites at 8.0
If Ukraine are going to win the entire competition then winning the first semi-final must be certain? The Semi-Final 1 betting market does indeed reflect this where they are at 1.33 but many believe that it is Greece at 4.5 who could take the top spot this evening.
The running order will determine who is most fresh in people’s minds and Greece will perform third from last this evening. Could this give them an edge? A running order of 6 is not ideal for the favourites Ukraine. Whilst they should do decent business on the televote tonight, the jury side of the equation looks less secure.
Eurovision 2022 Semi-Final 1 Running Order
- Albania: Ronela Hajati – Sekret
- Latvia: Citi Zēni – Eat Your Salad
- Lithuania: Monika Liu – Sentimentai
- Switzerland: Marius Bear – Boys Do Cry
- Slovenia: LPS – Disko
- Ukraine: Kalush Orchestra – Stefania
- Bulgaria: Intelligent Music Project – Intention
- Netherlands: S10 – De Diepte
- Moldova: Zdob şi Zdub & Frații Advahov – Trenulețul
- Portugal: MARO – Saudade, Saudade
- Croatia: Mia Dimšić – Guilty Pleasure
- Denmark: REDDI – The Show
- Austria: LUM!X feat. Pia Maria – Halo
- Iceland: Systur – Með Hækkandi Sól
- Greece: Amanda Georgiadi Tenfjord – Die Together
- Norway: Subwoolfer – Give That Wolf A Banana
- Armenia: Rosa Linn – Snap
Head to our Eurovision outcome markets to see all our odds that include –
Eurovision – Winner
Semi Final 1 – To Qualify
Semi Final 2 – To Qualify
Semi Final 1 – Winner
Semi Final 2 – Winner
Make sure to also join our semi-final freeroll where there is €500 of free money up for grabs. Then tune in at 20:00 BST, sit back and enjoy the show!
The Fanteam Crew