FanTeam and the Scout Gaming Group are delighted to announce the opening of our 2022/23 Fantasy Premier League FULL Season Game. But there’s an exciting twist this time around…
The 2022/23 Premier League season is going to be very different this year, with the World Cup taking place smack-bang in the middle of it – so that’s why we have decided to change things up a little!
This year, it’s all about fun and giving you of our customers an opportunity to earn those all-important bragging rights – and some cash for their efforts, of course.
In our 22/23 Fantasy Premier League Full Season Game, users can enter just ONE team. That’s right, this year, everyone will be allowed just ONE entry maximum to our Full Season Game.
Also, we want as many people from around the world to experience the FanTeam Premier League season game, we have therefore dropped the buy-in price to just €5/£4.25.
That’s right, we’re treating you all to bags of fun for the entire season, for just €5/£4.25 entry.
We know that many of you like to play in private friends and work leagues with a bit of money on the line, so this season, you can get that same feeling, but with the whole FanTeam community – and probably for more cash too.
Our prize pool for this season’s game is set to a minimum of €25,000, but can grown above and beyond €25K as it’s a progressive prize pool – this means, once the minimum guarantee has been met, it will continue to rise and grow with each new entry.
Furthermore, our player prices have been diligently set to ensure more players are viable for your team selection. This should all lead to our most exciting Season Long Game yet!
Below you will find all the information you need to know about our €25,000 Full Season Game, including Game Rules, Scoring and Prize Pool details.
A full breakdown of our €25,000 Fantasy Premier League Full Season Game Rules are provided below in both text and an info-graphic. If you have any questions regarding our Game Rules, please reach out and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
- YOU HAVE A STARTING BUDGET OF 100M TO BUILD YOUR INITIAL SQUAD.
- BUILD A SQUAD OF 15 PLAYERS, CONSISTING OF 2 GKS, 5 DEFs, 5 MIDs AND 3 FWDs.
- YOU CAN SELECT A MAXIMUM OF 3 PLAYERS FROM ONE PREMIER LEAGUE TEAM.
- YOU CAN MAKE UNLIMITED CHANGES TO YOUR TEAMS UNTIL GAMEWEEK 1 STARTS ON FRIDAY 5th AUGUST AT 20:00 BST.
- FROM GAMEWEEK 2 ONWARDS, THE GAMEWEEK DEADLINE FOR TRANSFERS & TEAM-CHANGES WILL BE 90 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE FIRST KICK-OFF.
- DEADLINE FOR TRANSFERS & TEAM CHANGES FOR LATE REGISTRATION & WILDCARDS WILL BE 90 MINUTES FOR GAMEWEEK 2 ONWARDS.
- A PLAYERS SELL PRICE IS THE SAME AS THEIR LIVE BUY PRICE.
- PLAYER PRICE CHANGES WILL OCCUR DURING THIS TOURNAMENT – PRICE CHANGES WILL HAPPEN WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE LAST GAMEWEEK MATCH ENDING.
- SELECT A CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN. YOUR CAPTAIN SCORES DOUBLE POINTS & YOUR VICE SCORES DOUBLE IF YOUR CAPTAIN DOESN’T PLAY.
- YOU HAVE 1 FREE TRANSFER EACH GAMEWEEK. ADDITIONAL TRANSFERS WILL COST 4 POINTS EACH.
- YOU CAN CARRY OVER YOUR FREE TRANSFER EACH WEEK AND HAVE AN UNLIMITED NUMBER OF SAVED TRANSFERS – ACTIVATING YOUR WILDCARD WILL CANCEL ALL SAVED TRANSFERS.
- LATE REGISTRATION IS OPEN UNTIL THE GAMEWEEK 4 DEADLINE.
- LATE REGISTRATION TEAMS START ON 95% OF THE AVERAGE SCORE OF ALL ENTRIES.
- YOU HAVE TWO WILDCARDS. ONE FOR THE FIRST HALF OF THE SEASON (TO BE USED BEFORE THE GW16 KICK-OFF DEADLINE) AND ONE DURING THE SECOND HALF OF THE SEASON, WHICH CAN BE USED FOR GW17 ONWARDS.
- What is a Wildcard? A Wildcard allows you to make unlimited free transfers throughout a Gameweek. For example, you may want to play your Wildcard if your team is underperforming, you have lots of injuries or players are playing more than once. When using your wildcard you must still stay within your budget.
- When can I use my Wildcard? You can use your first wildcard for Gameweek 2 and onwards, up to Gameweek 16. Your second Wildcard can be used from Gameweek 17 to Gameweek 38.
- Can I save my first Wildcard and use it later in the season? No. Your first Wildcard must be used before the Gameweek 16 deadline, otherwise you will lose it.
- What happens to my saved transfers when I use my Wildcard? When playing a wildcard, any saved free transfers will be lost once you activate your Wildcard – this process cannot be reversed by FanTeam, or you. You will be back to 1 free transfer the following Gameweek after activating your Wildcard.
- Can I cancel my Wildcard? No. Once you have confirmed your wildcard it is final and cannot be reversed by you, or us, so please be careful.
- Do all transfers have to be made at the same time when using my Wildcard? No. Any transfers you make within the Gameweek you activate your Wildcard are free up until that Gameweek deadline.
- Can I play my Wildcard after I have made free and/or paid transfers? Yes. If you have used your free transfer(s) and/or made additional transfers for a points deduction (-4 points per additional transfer), then those point deductions will be cancelled if you activate your Wildcard before the gameweek deadline.
Like with the Game Rules above, the scoring on FanTeam has slight differences to other season-long fantasy football games you might play on other platforms, but the image below gives a clear guide to our 2022/23 Fantasy Premier League FULL Season Game scoring system.
Please note, if you participated in our 2021/22 £1M game, the Weekly Monster or the £100K Second Chance Fantasy Premier League season game, then the Scoring Rules are identical to those contests.
Here are a few scoring attributes and key rules we want to draw your attention to:
Full Match Bonus: If an attacking player (Forward or Midfielder) stays on the pitch for the entire game (90 mins & including injury time) they will pick up an additional point. This means players that don’t get substituted are worth consideration, and that could potentially influence your captaincy decision too.
Goalkeeper Save Points: Goalkeepers will earn 0.5 points for every save they make. Therefore, a goalkeeper on a team that allows the opposition a lot of low quality shots, can really rack up the points – even if they don’t keep a clean-sheet.
Impact Points: If the team wins the period a player is on the pitch, the player will be awarded 0.3 points. However, if they lose the period (example: subbed off whilst losing 1-0) they’re on the pitch, they will be deducted 0.3 points.
Shots on Target: Midfielders and Strikers will be awarded 0.4 points for each Shot on Target, whilst Defenders will earn 0.6. If your Goalkeeper somehow manages a Shot on Target then he will get 1 point. This scoring rule certainly gives fantasy bosses something to think about when selecting their attacking assets.
What counts as a shot on target?
- A shot on target is a shot that’s going in the goal, but is stopped by the last line of defence. This could be a goalkeeper, an opposing player ‘on the line’, or even your own teammate if they’re goal hanging!
- Points for a shot on target are not awarded when a goal is scored from the shot, either if the player is the scorer or is awarded the assist.
€25,000 PRIZE POOL INFO
Our 2022-23 Fantasy Premier League season game tournaments will all have progressive prize pools this time around. This means that the guaranteed €25,000 prize pool for this Full Season Game will be paid out, even if the contest doesn’t fill.
However, should the prize pool exceed the minimum entries required to hit the €25,000 minimum guarantee, then the prize pool will continue to grow above and beyond €25K, with no cap. We are confident this will happen, many times over the €25,000 guarantee…
The amount of players who will win a cash prize is this contest is fixed at 20% of total entrants. For example, if there are 10,000 entrants then the top 2,000 will win a cash prize.
The distribution of the prizes will change automatically according to the number of total entries, ranging from around 1.5x the entry fee for the lowest places to a large prize for the first place winner.
In this specific €25,000 Fantasy Premier Full Season Game contest, the outright winner will win a guaranteed 1st place prize of at least 10% of the total prizepool. For example, if the total prizepool at the end of the registration period is €100,000, then the first place finisher will receive €10,000, guaranteed.
The MINIMUM 1st place prize for this contest is €2,500.
All other paid spots will be calculated automatically as more users enter, so be sure to keep an eye on the ‘Prizes’ tab inside the contest itself for up to date numbers.
Late Registration will be available for 3 weeks after the start of Gameweek 1. This means Late Registration teams can be entered before the Gameweek 2, 3 and 4 deadlines, and those teams will begin scoring points from that gameweek deadline onwards.
Late entries will receive 95% of the average score. For example, if you enter a late reg team for the start of Gameweek 2, you will receive 95% of the average score of every entry from Gameweek 1. If you enter a team for the start of Gameweek 3, you will receive 95% of the average score of all entries from Gameweek’s 1 & 2 combined.
The deadline for making transfers & team changes for late registration entries will be 90 minutes before the first kick-off.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Once registered, or if you’re an existing FanTeam customer, the €25,000 2022/23 PREMIER LEAGUE FULL SEASON GAME can be found in the Lobby, or by clicking here.
At this stage, you can start to build your team using your 100M budget, but remember, you can make unlimited changes to your team, for free, until the contest starts at 20:00 BST on the 5th of August.
Don’t forget to select a Captain, as their points will be doubled, and a Vice-Captain, who will score double points if your captain does not play.
Once you’re happy with your team and captaincy choice, submit your team for an entry fee of just €5 (£4.25).
As a reminder – this is a SINGLE ENTRY contest only, with each FanTeam customer only eligible to enter ONE team to this season game.
To get involved and enter a team simply click here or click the banner below.
If you’ll be entering this game, be sure to show this to a friend and tell them about this amazing free to play game.
The FanTeam Crew.