Fanteam and the Scout Gaming Group are delighted to announce the opening of our PGA Tour 2023 Season Game
After a successful debut last season we are back, bigger and better than before. This year we will have two buy-in levels of £5 with a £10,000 minimum guarantee and a £50 entry with £5,000 minimum guarantee.
The Season Contest will start on the 19th of January, 2023 (PGA: American Express) and will run until the 20th of August, January (The BMW Championship).
- The Season Contest will start on the 19th of January 2023 (PGA: American Express) and will run until the 20th of August (The BMW Championship).
- There will be 30 gameweeks in total. Each gameweek is one golf tournament.
- Users will pick a squad of ten golfers from a 100m budget.
- Six will make up the playing spots with four making up the bench.
- Auto-Sub will be in place – If one of the selected six do not start a gameweek they will be auto-subbed. This will be in order of priority from left to right of the subs bench much like the PL season game.
- There will be a maximum of two transfers per gameweek. Users will be able to roll transfers each week should they wish to & this will not be capped to an amount.
- Users will be able to select one Captain each week and will have a 1.25x multiplier.
- Underdog will have a 1.25x multiplier and this will be an automatic selection. Note: Underdog will always be the cheapest of the six players. See our support pages for more info on tiebreakers.
- The points system will be the same as our Main Event scoring rules.
- There will be one enforced wildcard before the first Fed Ex playoff event in Gameweek 29
- There is no safety net for this season game.
- There will be no player price changes in this tournament.
- Users will be able to enter a maximum of 20 teams in the £5 contest and 5 team in the £50 contest.
- There will be no late registration for this tournament.
- The deadline for changes on all gameweeks will be the start of each event.
- The player pool will be fixed at the start of the season-long tournament until Gameweek 13 where there will be a review of the playing field and players may be added. No players will be added outside of this.
- If a captain is selected that does not play in the Gameweek, no captain points will be scored by any player.
- If an underdog is selected that does not play in the Gameweek, the Underdog will pass to the next lowest priced player who does play (including any subs activated).
LINKS & RESOURCES
LIST OF EVENTS IN OUR SEASON GAME
- JAN 19 – 22, 2023
GW1: The American Express
Pete Dye Stadium Course, La Quinta, CA • Purse: $8,000,000
- JAN 25 – 28, 2023
GW2: Farmers Insurance Open
Torrey Pines Golf Course (South Course), San Diego, CA • Purse: $8,700,000
- FEB 2 – 5, 2023
GW3: AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Pebble Beach Golf Links, Pebble Beach, CA • Purse: $9,000,000
- FEB 9 – 12, 2023
GW4: WM Phoenix Open
TPC Scottsdale (Stadium Course), Scottsdale, AZ • Purse: $8,500,000
- FEB 16 – 19, 2023
GW5: The Genesis Invitational
The Riviera Country Club, Pacific Palisades, CA • Purse: $20,000,000
- FEB 23 – 26, 2023
GW6: The Honda Classic
PGA National Resort (The Champion), Palm Beach Gardens, FL • Purse: $8,400,000
- MAR 2 – 5, 2023
GW7: Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard
Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club & Lodge, Orlando, FL • Purse: $20,000,000
- MAR 9 – 12, 2023
GW8: THE PLAYERS Championship
TPC Sawgrass (THE PLAYERS Stadium Course), Ponte Vedra Beach, FL • Purse: $25,000,000
- MAR 16 – 19, 2023
GW9: Valspar Championship
Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course), Palm Harbor, FL • Purse: $8,100,000
- MAR 23 – 26, 2023
GW10: Corales Puntacana Championship
Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course), Punta Cana, DOM • Purse: $3,800,000
- MAR 30 – APR 2, 2023
GW11: Valero Texas Open
TPC San Antonio (Oaks Course), San Antonio, TX • Purse: $8,900,000
- APR 6 – 9, 2023
GW12: Masters Tournament
Augusta National Golf Club, Augusta, GA
- APR 13 – 16, 2023
GW13: RBC Heritage
Harbour Town Golf Links, Hilton Head Island, SC • Purse: $8,300,000
- APR 27 – 30, 2023
GW14: Mexico Open at Vidanta
Vidanta Vallarta, Vallarta, MEX • Purse: $7,700,000
- MAY 4 – 7, 2023
GW15: Wells Fargo Championship
Quail Hollow Club, Charlotte, NC • Purse: $9,300,00
- MAY 11 – 14, 2023
GW16: AT&T Byron Nelson
TPC Craig Ranch, McKinney, TX • Purse: $9,500,000
- MAY 18 – 21, 2023
GW17: PGA Championship
Oak Hill Country Club, Rochester, NY
- MAY 25 – 28, 2023
GW18: Charles Schwab Challenge
Colonial Country Club, Fort Worth, TX • Purse: $8,700,000
- JUN 1 – 4, 2023
GW19: The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday
Muirfield Village Golf Club, Dublin, OH • Purse: $20,000,000
- JUN 8 – 11, 2023
GW20: RBC Canadian Open
Oakdale Golf & Country Club, Toronto, Ontario, CAN • Purse: $9,000,000
- JUN 15 – 18, 2023
GW21: U.S. Open
The Los Angeles Country Club (North Course), Los Angeles, CA
- JUN 22 – 25, 2023
GW22: Travelers Championship
TPC River Highlands, Cromwell, CT • Purse: $8,600,000
- JUN 29 – JUL 2, 2023
GW23: Rocket Mortgage Classic
Detroit Golf Club, Detroit, MI • Purse: $8,800,000
- JUL 6 – 9, 2023
GW24: John Deere Classic
TPC Deere Run, Silvis, IL • Purse: $7,400,000
- JUL 13 – 16, 2023
GW25: Genesis Scottish Open
The Renaissance Club, North Berwick, SCO • Purse: $8,000,000
- JUL 20 – 23, 2023
GW26: The Open Championship
Royal Liverpool, Hoylake, Wirral, ENG
- JUL 27 – 30, 2023
GW27: 3M Open
TPC Twin Cities, Blaine, MN • Purse: $7,800,000
- AUG 3 – 6, 2023
GW28: Wyndham Championship
Sedgefield Country Club, Greensboro, NC • Purse: $7,600,000
- AUG 10 – 13, 2023
GW29: FedEx St. Jude Championship
TPC Southwind, Memphis, TN • Purse: $20,000,000
- AUG 17 – 20, 2023
GW30: BMW Championship
Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course), Olympia Fields, IL • Purse: $20,000,000
- In the event of ties players will receive the higher points e.g. all players finishing joint third would receive 15 points
- Playoff holes will count towards finishing position only, individual hole points are not counted during a playoff
- Golfers receive fantasy points for all completed holes that we receive statistics for. If a golfer withdraws or is disqualified before completing a round, the golfer will receive fantasy points for all holes completed in that round. Golfers who withdraw or are disqualified will not be eligible for a finishing position bonus.
- Golfers must complete 18 holes to be eligible for a bogey free round bonus. If a round is shortened to less than 18 holes, no golfers will be eligible for the bonus in that round. If a golfer is disqualified after a round, that golfer is still eligible for the bogey free round bonus.
- Golfers must complete four 18 hole rounds to be eligible for the all 4 rounds under 70 strokes bonus. If a tournament is shortened to less than 4 rounds or a round is shortened to less than 18 holes, no golfers will be eligible for the bonus. If a tournament is more than 4 rounds, no golfers will be eligible for the bonus.
- Lineups may be edited at any time leading up to a tournament. Each individual golfer will become “locked” at the scheduled start time of the tournament.
- Golf contest start times are subject to change based on the time of the first tee time. In the rare case that a tournament starts before the scheduled start time, all golfers will become locked as soon as our feed reflects that the tournament has begun. Additionally, any swaps that were made after the real-life start time of the tournament will result in those lineups being disqualified and refunded.
- If the PGA Tour shortens an event for any reason, then the statistics that are generated for the portion of the tournament that has been completed will be used to finalise and payout contests.
- If any event is cancelled during the schedule it will be skipped and not replaced.
- If the whole PGA Tour is suspended at any point, gameweek dates will be reworked as required.